What precautions is Googie Down doing to protect its workers and customers?
- Making sure all those that will be working at your property are free from symptoms of COVID-19.
- Greeting one another with a smile, not a handshake.
- Practicing social distancing (staying at least 6 feet from one another).
- Disinfecting, when necessary.
- Limiting restroom use to one restroom.
- Wearing a CDC approved mask while in the property.
- Practicing CDC recommended hand-washing techniques throughout our services.
- Wearing disposable gloves and use hand sanitizer.
These Guidelines represent recommendations based on current CDC Guidelines and are subject to change based on our evolving understanding of COVID-19; the availability of equipment; the personal protective equipment; and other federal, state and local regulations that may be issued from time to time. Please direct any questions or concerns to your contact at Googie Down.
What precautions should you, the customer, take during our services? Googie Down asks that you follow basic protocol related to social distancing, hygiene, and disinfecting practices. This includes the following:
- Refraining from any physical participation at the property during our services.
- Maintaining a 6-foot distance from anyone.
- Requesting that staff wash their hands before working at your property.
- Disinfecting furniture and high-touch surfaces before any work starts.
- Wear a CDC approved mask while staff is in your home.
The health and safety of our customers and front-line personnel is our highest priority. We can assure you we are taking EXTRA precautions which includes the following:
- Pre-screening of customers by asking a series of additional questions over the phone.
- Based upon information provided by the CDC, these questions are related to travel, contact with or exposure to any persons diagnosed with Coronavirus, and/or symptoms consistent with Coronavirus.
- Monitoring guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- This guidance includes immediately sending home workers who have acute respiratory illness and/or who have been exposed to the virus, quarantining workers who have tested positive for the virus and taking additional personal hygiene, personal protection, and surface cleaning steps. The guidance also provides planning considerations if there are more widespread community outbreaks of COVID-19.